25.06.2015 Review: Joint INCENSe / FINESCE workshop
17.06.2015 Special Session on Event-based Energy Metering and Control at EBCCSP 2015 in Krakow, Poland
27.04.2015 Review: FINESCE Open Day Trial Site Malmö
20.04.2015 Flexible Electrical Networks FEN - 3. Low-voltage workshop
27.03.2015 Review: FINESCE at the Net Futures 2015
Follow us on
FINESCE Innovation community at LinkedIn
Get into an innovation network within the Smart Energy sector
Five "FINESCE Innovation Events” have been organised to meet our partners at the FINESCE trial site locations and to get detailed information and support regarding our Open Call, as follows:
- Review Innovation Event Germany, Berlin: 10th September 2013
- Review Innovation Event Ireland, Dublin: 12th September 2013
- Review Innovation Event Sweden, Malmo/Hyllie: 1st October 2013
- Review Innovation Event Denmark, Horsens: 9th October 2013
- Review Innovation Event Italy, Terni: 17th October 2013
There resulted a lot of lively discussions and networking. New ideas for collaboration in the FINESCE 2nd phase emerged, as well as a plenty of business contacts between different stakeholders in the European Smart Energy sector.
The FINESCE consortium is interested in staying in contact with all SME´s, businesses and entrepreneurs who are interested in further commitment. Therefor a new LinkedIn group has been founded.
Please follow the link below to join our FINESCE Innovation Community:www.linkedin.com/groups/FINESCE-6511767/about
The FINESCE LinkedIn Group is open to all members of the FINESCE Innovation Community and other interested parties to discuss, get in contact with other participants from the Innovation Events and exchange ideas and information.
Through this channel the FINESCE consortium is going to constantly publish information on interesting upcoming events, news about FINESCE milestones and the FI-PPP framework programme as well as other topics related to innovations and news in the Smart Energy sector.
All FINESCE LinkedIn group members are also invited to actively use it as a platform for:
- Getting in contact with the FINESCE consortium and Trial Site partners to discuss issues such as ideas for new concepts, solutions, applications and collaboration opportunities
- Questions about Generic Enablers and Domain Specific Enablers, FI-WARE platform etc.
- Search of new partners, further develop in the framework of the FINESCE Innovation Community
- Opening of discussions on topics like, Smart Energy, ICT, FINESCE project issues, collaboration opportunities, business concepts, innovation process
- Dissemination and Advertisement of interesting news, events to the FINESCE Innovation Community
For further information on the FINESCE Innovation Community please check: FINESCE Innovation Community