Follow us on
Review: FINESCE Innovation Event Dublin12.9.2013, Dublin, Ireland
FINESCE project held its second Innovation Event at The Gresham Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. Mark Daly from ESB opened the day by giving a key note speech about the actual requirements of the smart energy domain and how internet technologies could contribute to solve the challenges.
Gerard Kennedy from Enterprise Ireland gave an outlook on opportunities for Irish companies in the upcoming Horizon 2020 programme of the European Commission.
Participants showed great interest in the FINESCE Open Call and presented ideas that reached from advanced battery management and sensor management to additional ICT platforms that could collaborate with the FINESCE trials. In the networking session afterwards, people exchanged information, made business contacts and received additional input and inspiration on how to apply for the Open Call and how to collaborate with the project on a long-term basis.
- FI providing the sustainable smart City energy (WP1)
- FI for end-users of energy ecosystems (WP2)
- Virtual Utility from Northsea to the river Rhine (WP3)
- FI building the Energy Marketplace (WP4)
- WP5 Overview
- Electric Vehicles and Balancing the Grid
- Virtual Power Plant and Smart Factory
- Demand Side Management with Smart Consumers and Prosumers
Find out more:
- Information on the FINESCE Open Call
- Information on FINESCE Innovation events
- Review Innovation Event Germany, Berlin: 10th September 2013
- Review Innovation Event Sweden, Malmo/Hyllie: 1st October 2013
- Review Innovation Event Denmark, Horsens: 9th October 2013
- Review Innovation Event Italy, Terni: 17th October 2013
Organiser: ESB and B.A.U.M. Consult on behalf of the FINESCE consortium.